Designer Rug | Hills and Rivers
Material: Top (polyester)，Back (eco friendly cotton and linen woven bottom)
Size: 140X200cm, 160X230cm, 200X300cm
Thickness: 10.83mm (manual measurement, there may be slight errors）
Maintenance: Hand wash, Line dry, Do not bleach, Do not expose to sun, Do not iron.
Notice: The rug is designed for use in dry spaces, please do not use it in the bathroom. The product is not a non-slip mat.
Pre-order is available for items not in stock at our warehouse. Pre-ordered items are expected to arrive at our warehouse 6-10 weeks from the date of purchase.
For more information, please visit:
Display item available in our Melbourne showroom, you are welcome to arrange an appointment with us.
Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
- Full payment must be made before you can receive items.
- Any pre-order/made to order transactions are final. We do not offer change of mind on pre-order/made to order items. Normal warranty applies.
- Our 8-10 week lead time is approximate and subject to change. Shipping delays are unfortunate and out of our control.
- Colours may appear different in person, and are not a basis for refund. We are open to appointments and able to send swatches to avoid confusion.
We are typically able to guarantee that your items will arrive at our warehouse within 8-10 weeks. We order a shipment from our manufacturer every 6 weeks (approximately), usually taking 3-4 weeks to arrive in Melbourne after being finalised. Unfortunately there are occasions when these shipments are delayed in transit or at customs. Once we receive these items we are able to dispatch them, which can often take an extra week to arrive with you.
We do our best to make sure we update our customers along the process, but if you have any questions regarding the status of your order you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such some items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
- All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of you money if you choose to cancel your order.
- Pre-orders can take between 6 – 12 weeks to arrive in our ports and could be held for longer periods for Australian custom clearances, inclement weather, strikes and other issues that may arise which are out of our control.
- Pre-orders can be carried out on our website or in store.
- By paying all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and other relevant T&Cs pages.
- The customer is aware that they are receiving a discount to accept part or all of the of the risk in the purchase.
- Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting their payment.
- When the pre-order is accepted and ordered, the customer is liable to lose any monies paid.
Pre-Order Policy FAQ:
I made an order two weeks ago and haven't heard anything, what's going on? Did my order go through?
If the payment has been made, your order has gone through. You should have received a confirmation email immediately after making your purchase, sometimes they can be found in your Spam/Junk folder. Once our shipment is on it's way from the manufacturer, we will let you know and make sure to keep you updated on any delays or circumstances that may arise.
Are there any differences between "Pre-ordered" products and "Buy Now" products?
Absolutely not, they are identical in every way except "Buy Now" products are shipped within 2 working days.
Can I cancel a Pre-Order?
Pre-Orders cannot be cancelled due to the fact that we have already ordered the item from the factory especially for you.
How long will the shipment take?
Pre-ordered items are expected to be delivered 8-10 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note with pre-ordering we are only able to advise of the expected arrival date into Australia. The date the goods arrive at our warehouse for dispatch to you, is dependent on many factors, such as the time taken to get the raw materials to the factory, passing our quality control inspection, clearing customs etc. As a result, delays can occur.